WELCOME to Pet It Furward!
When you use Pet It Furward (PIF) platform and website, you agree to all the rules and policies stated on this page and other legal documents that this page may refer to.
For brevity, the following terms shall be used in this document:
“Site” shall mean the website address of the service and its sub-links.
“PIF” shall mean Pet It Furward.
This TOU is subject to change. We will let you know about any material changes and its date of effectivity, either by notifying you on the Site or by sending you an email.
If you keep using PIF Site after a change, that means you accept the new terms. If you do not wish to accept the new TOU, you may discontinue your use of PIF.
PIF is a non-profit organization. Our mission is to help create a world where animal welfare matters and fill the gap between the pet lover and/or animal in need and the people who wants to help. We are not a Broker, Financial Institution, or Creditor.
- By using the PIF platform you agree and accept that the donations (Plan 2: Donate) given to PIF cannot include in your tax-deductible charitable contribution (in your ITR) as of now.
- You fully understand that your donation (Plan 2: Donate) to your chosen campaign will not earn a payback and reward.
- We know that charitable people do not expect anything in return but we might give appreciation tokens in the future anniversaries of PIF, you will be informed beforehand in case you want to be anonymous.
Helping through Contribution
- By using the PIF platform you agree and accept that the contributions (Plan 1: Contribute) given to PIF cannot include in your tax-deductible charitable contribution(in your ITR) because it is not a donation.
- You agree that your payback and reward from contribution will be credited to your account at indefinite time. How fast or how late it is will depend on the community’s dedication and yours.
- You agree that your contribution (Plan 1: Contribute) is divided equally between your chosen campaign and PIF fund.
- You agree that the reward points given to you is not convertible to cash.
- You agree and accept that in case of closure or dissolution of PIF, PIF cannot guarantee that your payback and reward can be returned in full.
- Users are required to register with PIF Site in order to access and use certain features of the platform.
- To be accredited you must be of legal age, 18 and above
- The information you provided must be accurate and complete
- Users must register using their true identities. Do not impersonate anyone else or choose name or login that are offensive or that violate anyone’s rights.
- You are responsible to your accounts activity and password’s safety. If you think your account has been used by someone without your permission, you should report it to us immediately.
- Your given fullname should match with your uploaded IDs. Same goes with your representative and other requirements.
- If you are using PIF on behalf of any group or entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept this Terms and Conditions on such entity’s behalf and must provide proof.
Campaign Creation and Withdrawal of Funds
- To create a campaign (fund raising request) you must be accredited. Meaning you uploaded a valid ID, proof of address, and/or Barangay clearance.
- Do not post information you know is false, misleading, or inaccurate. Do not do anything deceptive or fraudulent.
- We allow campaigns for the following categories: Medical expenses for pet animal, Medical expenses for human in case of animal bite, Animal food/maintenance support for pound, shelter, and foster homes, other Animal Welfare activities, and Rescue operation.
- We do not allow campaigns that are against the animal’s welfare.
- We discourage animal breeding therefore we do not allow campaigns arising from it unless neutering/spaying is included in the condition.
- Do not offer prohibited or illegal item or service as reward to attract contributors.
- Do not spam or create multiple campaign with similar cause at the same time, let your campaign end before creating another.
- Do not harm anyone’s computer by inserting software viruses, or anything else designed to interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware or equipment, on the Site. This can deactivate your account without warning.
- Any change in your campaign content is subject for review and approval. It is your duty to resend a review request to update your campaign.
- You are solely responsible for fulfilling the promises made in your campaign if any. If you’re unable to satisfy the terms of agreement, you may be subject to legal action by your contributors.
- PIF do not guarantee that a campaign will obtain a certain amount of funding or any funding at all. We gave you a tool and it is up to you to use it well.
- You understood that the reason behind why you are receiving 50% from a contributor/ 94% from a donor and not 100% is that you’re part of the community that pays it forward.
- You agree that, to protect the contributor’s/donor’s money, PIF will try its best to provide you the medicines/supplies needed instead of cash, vet bills will be paid directly to Vet Clinic as well.
- You agree that the expenses not capable of acquiring official receipts like transportation will be available for encashment exclusively to your name. Make sure you are capable of receiving money from money transfer facilities or bank, they require valid ID.
- You agree to provide transparent and detailed computation of your claims.
- You agree that it is your responsibility to bring your pet/rescue to a licensed vet that can provide us Official Receipt for its services.
- We may require you to bring your pet to an accredited Veterinary clinic for expensive treatment or operation.
- You agree that in case we cannot ship your requested supplies, it will be your responsibility to find pet supplies shop nearest you that can give us official receipt with your detailed purchases.
- You agree that it is your duty to follow the progress of your campaign. Contact us when your campaign ended and want to claim.
- You agree that PIF may deduct delivery fees and money transfer charge, if any, from the proceeds of your campaign.
- You agree to be patient in waiting for support and in collecting your funding, give us time to process your request since PIF is running on limited manpower.
- You authorize PIF, and PIF reserves the right to, provide information relating to your campaign, donors, and beneficiaries, with law enforcement or to assist in any investigation.
- You agree that it is your responsibility to promote you own campaign.
- Do not spam or distribute solicitation on any media that does not allow advertising or unrelated advertising in case of social media group walls.
- Always be honest and give update on your comment tab.
Supporting a Campaign
- PIF do not personally endorse any campaign and we make no guarantee, explicit or implied, that any information provided through the platform by creator is accurate. We expressly disclaim any liability for the outcome of any campaign.
- As a donor/contributor you agree that it is your responsibility to use your means to investigate, and use your gut feeling to make sound judgement before you make you final decision to give.
- If you have reasons to believe that a campaign is inconsistent, fraud, or scam, please report it to us immediately and also, you may write a question/comment to the campaign’s comment tab, in a nice way, to alert and help all of us make final determination as to the value and appropriateness of contributing to that campaign.
- You agree that all contributions/donations you submit with PIF are given voluntarily by you.
- You agree that PIF do not give refunds once you give out your paws to a campaign. The system is automated and we do not allow rollback, delete, or edit a transaction, for security reasons.
- By participating/supporting PIF you agree and respect the board of trustees’ decisions and priorities on its charitable activities.
Other Links or Website from Campaigns
- If ever you find other links or website in PIF campaigns, if you follow a link to another website, what happens there is between you and them. We are not responsible of the outcome.
Third Party Content
- PIF website may contain advertising and/or third party content. PIF is not responsible for any content, error, omission or inaccuracy in any third-party or advertising material or the content or operation of their site(s). Although the PIF website may contain links to other sites, that in no way constitutes an endorsement of any site by PIF and PIF is not responsible for the operation of such site or content and such links are provided on an “as-is” basis with no guarantee or warranty whatsoever.
- We doesn’t own the content you submit to us but you agree to grant us right to use, royalty free, and right to edit, modify, and other changes that we deemed necessary.
- You won’t submit stuff you don’t hold the copyright for (unless you have permission). Your Content will not contain third-party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material, or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material.
- Any royalties or licensing on your Content are your responsibility. You will pay all royalties and other amounts owed to any person or entity based on your Content.
- You promise that if we use your Content, we’re not violating anyone’s rights or copyrights. If PIF or its users exploit or make use of your submission in the ways contemplated in this agreement, you promise that this will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including (without limitation) any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- All of the trademarks and trade names reproduced on the Pet It Furward website are the property of Pet It Furward, Inc. or used under license. You may not use or reproduce any trade mark(s), logo(s) or trade name(s) appearing on the PIF website for any reason whatsoever without the prior written permission of PIF Inc.
- You agree not to infringe, or attempt to, aid or facilitate the infringement the copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property right of PIF.
- PIF attempts to ensure that all information provided on this website is accurate, complete and timely. All information provided by PIF is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness and without warranty or representation of any kind, either express or implied. Any reliance upon the information provided by PIF is solely at the user’s own risk.
- You agree that PIF has a material interest in preserving its intellectual property rights and that the restriction contained in the clauses above are reasonably required for the protection of the rights and property of PIF. You agree that the violation or attempted violation of such terms will lead to an irreparable loss to PIF and that in such an event an injunction or other like remedy shall be the only effective method to protect the rights and property of PIF and that an interim injunction may be granted prior to or upon the commencement of any suit.
Limitation of Liability
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) IN NO EVENT SHALL PET IT FURWARD INC., ITS FOUNDERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES OR VOLUNTEERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DONATIONS, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE SERVICES, THE CONTENT OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM RELIANCE BY USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM PET IT FURWARD, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO PIF' S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES; AND (B) IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF PIF, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICES OR TO THESE SITE TERMS EXCEED ANY COMPENSATION YOU PAY, IF ANY, TO PIF FOR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES.